The chicks are getting almost too big for the brooder, and it is still too cold at night for them. So we made a run for them to get out with the big bird protected, and a brooder for next year, if we get the chicks early again, and need to wait for warmer weather.
We have to add a hatch/door on top to be able to grab them up when we need to put then in the little brooder at night. I just want them out there, get the bigger birds comfortable seeing them and not peck them to death the first day. I am hopeful we can get then out there this weekend.